Coregas, as a member of the Wesfarmers group, values its customers, employees and community’s safety. Considering the global outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), many businesses are confronted with unprecedented challenges.
Coregas is taking actions to ensure the safety, health and well being of our people, clients, guests, suppliers and contractors. In addition to these responsibilities, we provide essential services to many businesses that operate in Australia and New Zealand. This is especially true for our Healthcare business where we are in the front line of supplying critical respiratory products. We recognise that there are other critical processes that we support including pharmaceuticals, food, utilities, aerospace and hygiene that rely on continued supply of products.
We continue to monitor and follow ANZ Government Health Guidelines in managing through this crisis period and we will keep our customers up to date with information as the situation evolves.
We can appreciate that our customers are also confronted with these new challenges. The following provides insight into the steps we are taking to ensure there is minimal impact to our supply chain:
- You may not see us, but we continue to serve you to the same level of commitment as before. We are utilising videoconferencing technology to ensure we do not put our customers and staff at risk.
- We have mobilised all our staff to ensure that they are still able to answer your calls and process your accounts to the same standard.
- Coregas business operations are strong and supported by Wesfarmers. We are financially secure and equipped to continue business uninterrupted during this period of uncertainty.
- Coregas has revised and updated its Business Continuity Plans given the circumstances specific to the COVID-19 outbreak. We have implemented the first phase of this plan.
- While we are currently pleased that we have no cases of COVID-19, we are managing our staff to ensure we reduce the impact of any potential incident by facilitating rotating rosters for working from home with staff where possible.
- Personal Protective Equipment standards have been updated and mitigations implemented to minimise current sanitary risks.
- All staff, including our operations teams are being arranged such that they are practicing social distancing guidelines as provided by the World Health Authority (WHO). We are also mobilising our staff through staggered shifts and working from home arrangements
- Our commitment to servicing the markets we serve will continue. We expect minimal impact to our ability to serve your compressed and bulk product requirements.
- Due to the respiratory impact of the coronavirus, in consultation with local health authorities and major hospitals we are preparing for multiple scenarios affecting medical gas supply. We are actively monitoring and managing our assets to ensure we continue to provide uninterrupted service to the healthcare market.
Zero Contact Delivery
- To minimise potential exposure to the virus, we are enforcing “No Signature” deliveries. This will require the driver to sign on behalf of the recipient. Our drivers will record the name of the recipient collecting the delivery as proof of delivery.
- Coregas has updated its Terms and Conditions to reflect this process change during this unprecedented situation.
We are confident that in time the pandemic will pass, and we will get back to business as usual. In the meantime, we must all maintain close communications.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] and our dedicated team will endeavour to address your enquiries.
Executive General Manager